Unpublished Consequences

Forever upon you is the words you speak, for they flow through the air never to return. Words in print can out live you, so it is said. What is the Consequences of your Unpublished words? Just a lifetime of saying less and letting others get more. Meaningful words that people will remember, stories told and retold time after time. Since the first writings on the walls of hidden caves we are known for what we leave behind in our words. The Unpublished Consequences!







Monday, September 6, 2010

The forgotten time


Viola...old 76....I know that is my great aunt...in the picture. That car must be an 1876.
Oh the forgotten years of little to eat, less to wear and faces no one can remember. The days of black and white, no T.V and homemade everything. If I did not have this picture who would remember what she looked like? My grandchildren would never believe without seeing just how the cars have changed along with people and that time period. So I save pictures like these to share with my grandchildren of the days that even I never knew.....the forgotten time when they was so little.

No comments:

Post a Comment